Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good morning, all! This is the first blog posting...please, be patient as I try to figure it all out. I just wanted to welcome all the join the East Texas team of Operation Baking GALS! So far our team consists of Trudy, Tina, Cari, Angie, Cheryl and me...let's get some more names added.

I just sent off my goodies to my 2 soldiers...Trudy and I made chocolate chip cookies, harvest walnut cookies (I will add the recipe here later) and outrageous brownies. I also included some non-melting candy like butterscotch discs, peanut buter logs, mini chick-o-sticks, halloween-sized Paydays & M&M's, Ritz crackers with peanut butter, gum, Blistick lip treatment and Corn Huskers hand lotion--it is very hot and dry over there.

Once our team is up and going for Round 4, if you would like to have your recipe posted, send it to me and I will get it on here. Thanks for all the support for Operation Baking GALS.

No comments: